Cooltech® – Sculpt Your Ideal Body
An Alternative To Liposuction
What is Cooltech® and How Does It Work?
Cooltech® body sculpting uses Cryolipolysis, the medical treatment for destroying fat cells. The Cooltech® system cools fat cells to temperatures that cause fat cell death and permanent fat reduction. This non-invasive procedure selectively targets fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissue. This results in up to 30% of the fat removed in the treated area, each treatment. In the weeks that follow treatment, as the fat cells die, they are safely removed by your body’s natural immune system processes.
Complete Body Remodelling
Cooltech® is designed for treating localised fat located in various areas of the body. It has several applicators designed to adapt to all areas of the body thereby enabling one’s figure to be completely remodelled.
Cooltech® has been studied in numerous in vivo and in vitro clinical trials that have certified its great results in regard to the safety of its treatments. Its long history ensures the highest level of efficacy in eliminating fat.
More than 1,000,000 patients have received cooltech® treatments with an overall satisfaction rate of 95%. Histological clinical studies support the systematic degradation of adipose tissue.
Liposculpture with TRILIPOTM
How does TriLipoTM work?
Having treatment with our Maximus TriLipoTM is comparable to having an ultrasound – using some gel, a handpiece is moved over the site to be treated. A feeling of warmth typically occurs but it is not painful.
Fat cells are, by nature, very different from other cells in the body, particularly in how they respond to stimuli such as temperature. The TriLipoTM radio-frequency technology delivers energy to the targeted areas of fat. By driving controlled heat deep within the fat cells it subsequently destroys them.
Most clients realise the optimal outcome at the conclusion of the full treatment course – a recommended five treatment sessions. There is usually a noticeable reduction in fine body lines, contouring and mild lifting of the treatment area, and some improvement of the skin tone and texture. Patients benefit from both visible immediate and long-term results. The immediate effects include a smoother tightened appearance and texture.
Since there is no downtime with this procedure, patients can resume their regular activities immediately.
TriLipoTM can be used on any area of the body – from large areas, such as the abdomen, through to small areas, such as the chin, with the same degree of success.
Another benefit of TriLipoTM radio-frequency is its ability to both reduce fat and tighten the skin, by directing energy to target collagen. Following TriLipoTM treatments, the fat layer becomes thinner and the skin layer often becomes thicker and smoother.
Are there any side effects or contraindications?
TriLipoTM is not recommended in the following circumstances:
- Patients with pacemakers, internal defibrillators or other implanted neurostimulators or any other internal or electric device.
- Metal implants or other implants in the treated area.
- Treatment of the abdomen during the menstrual cycle.
- Patients with diminished or exaggerated perception of temperature change.
- Active conditions in the treated area, such as infection and severe eczema or psoriasis.
- Use of Isotretinoin within 6 months prior to treatment.
- Tattoo or any permanent makeup in the treated area.
- Excessively tanned skin.
- Significant surgery within the treated area (including face lifting and eyelid surgery) within three months of treatment.
- Fillers in the treated area within three months of treatment.
- Relative complications. It may not be prudent for some people with impaired immune systems, such as with AIDS and HIV or those with a current history of skin cancer.
Possible side effects:
These effects are rare and expected to be temporary. Possible side effects include:
- Discomfort at the treated area.
- Skin redness in and around the treated area.
- Damage to the natural skin texture – temporary crusting or blistering.
- Excess swelling of the treated area.
- Bruising of the treated area.
- Alteration to colour of the skin – either becoming lighter or darker in colour.
- Scarring of the treated area. There have been no reports of this with the TriLipoTM machine that Dr Bellaney uses.